The Original Colorline Surgifix Elastic Tubular Netting (9)
The Original Colorline Surgifix Elastic Tubular Netting (9) Description
A tubular, seamless bandage made of nylon covered rubber yarn that holds gauzes and medications in place without using adhesive tape. The elastic net conforms to almost all body parts, allowing unrestricted movement. The net design allows maximum air circulation while the elasticity of the product allows it to be applied and removed easily.
- Soft, white elastic net bandage, knitted from polyester, polyamide and latex threads -it is cool, conformable and bulk-free
- Can be stretched without shrinking or distorting and minimises tourniquet effect. Does not restrict patient movement
- Ideal for dressing retention on heads, fingers or other awkward places, and particularly useful for dressing retention in chronic wound treatment
- Easy to apply and supplied in a cost-effective roll that can be cut to size
- The open breathable design facilitates monitoring of the wound site/device and ensures dressing is in place
- Easy to wash and change
- Supplied in an unstretched 9 metre roll which stretches to 25m.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed
Where you can buy nutwell medical supplies Regal Filmated Swabs - 10cm x 10cm - Pack of 5 ? in Nutwellems.com shop!