The Original Colorline Surgifix Elastic Tubular Netting (0.5)
A tubular, seamless bandage made of nylon covered rubber yarn that holds gauzes and medications in place without using adhesive tape. The elastic net conforms to almost all body parts, allowing unrestricted movement. The net design allows maximum air circulation while the elasticity of the product allows it to be applied and removed easily.
- Soft, white elastic net bandage, knitted from polyester, polyamide and latex threads -it is cool, conformable and bulk-free
- Can be stretched without shrinking or distorting and minimises tourniquet effect. Does not restrict patient movement
- Ideal for dressing retention on heads, fingers or other awkward places, and particularly useful for dressing retention in chronic wound treatment
- Easy to apply and supplied in a cost-effective roll that can be cut to size
- The open breathable design facilitates monitoring of the wound site/device and ensures dressing is in place
- Easy to wash and change
- Supplied in an unstretched 9 metre roll which stretches to 25m.
SIZES AVAILABLE: Size 0.5 - small adult finger Size 1 (blue line) - adult finger Size 2 (green line) - infant/small adult hand Size 3 (Yellow line) - adult hand/elbow, infant knee Size 4 (brown line) - adult elbow/foot/ankle, infant knee Size 5 (purple line) - adult foot, ankle, knee Size 5.5 (pink line) - adult knee, head, thigh, infant head Size 6 (orange line) - adult head, groin/waist, torso/shoulder, infant head Size 7 (maroon line) - adult torso/shoulder Size 8 (light blue line) - adult torso/shoulder Size 9 (red line) - adult torso/shoulder Size 10 (dark blue line) - adult torso/shoulder
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!