Terms & Conditions
- Please read these conditions carefully before using the Nutwell EMS website. By using the Nutwell EMS website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
- www.nutwellems.com is an e-commerce website owned by Nutwell Logistics Limited, a company registered in England and Wales.
CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF WWW.NUTWELLEMS.COM:
- Your Account: If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. Nutwell reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Access to nutwellems.com: We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Licence for website access: Nutwell Logistics Limited (the store owner) grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Nutwell Logistics Limited. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of spservices.co.uk and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising SP Service's or its affiliates' names or trademarks without the express written consent of Nutwell Logistics Limited. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Nutwell Logistics Limited. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of spservices.co.uk as long as the link does not portray Nutwell, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Nutwell Logistics Limited logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
- YOUR CONDUCT: You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Nutwell Logistics Limited, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following: for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity; to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam" ; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Copyright and database rights: All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Nutwell Logistics Limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Nutwell Logistics Limited and its affiliates and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Nutwell Logistics Limited, our affiliates or our software suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Nutwell Logistics Limited express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Nutwell Logistics Limited express written consent. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this website without Nutwell Logistics Limited express written consent.
CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE SALE OF PRODUCTS TO YOU:
- Acceptance of the goods by the Buyer indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions given below.
- New credit accounts may be opened upon receipt of two satisfactory trade references and Bankers' name and details.
- Public and Government Authorities may be treated as account customers upon receipt of a written order, signed by a duly authorised officer. Voluntary Organisations must complete an "Account information form" to be signed by an Authorised Person.
- Credit account payment must be made within 28 days of the Invoice Date unless otherwise agreed. Interest will be charged at 5% over base rate on all overdue amounts. The company reserves the right not to deliver if the buyer's account is overdue or credit unsatisfactory.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer on delivery. The Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment has been made by the buyer in full of all sums owing by the buyer to Nutwell.
- All Goods remain the property of Nutwell until payment is received in full. In the event of non-payment by the buyer in accordance with the terms agreed, the buyer hereby authorises Nutwell to enter upon the buyers' premises to remove the goods.
- Dates given by Nutwell for the delivery of Goods are approximate only and do not form part of the Contract. Nutwell accept no liability for any loss consequential or otherwise rising from the delay.
- Nutwell reserve the right to amend its prices without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and carriage, which will be charged at the current rate, where applicable.
- Customers exempt from VAT under the zero rated schedule MUST supply a VAT Exemption Certificate with a written order, Otherwise VAT will be charged and cannot be refunded by the Seller. Please note not all products are eligible for zero rating.
- Under no circumstances will Nutwell be liable for:
- any goods considered damaged in transit unless such damage is reported to us within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- defects or damage resulting from fair wear and tear, neglect, improper use by the Buyer, or failure of the Buyer to comply with manufacturers instructions.
- goods which have been adjusted, altered, adapted or repaired.
- the suitability of any goods for any particular purpose or use whether or not the purpose or conditions were communicated to the Seller.
- Any alleged defects must be notified by the Buyer to Nutwell within 3 working days of delivery. Any defective goods should be held for inspection.
- Complaints in respect of alleged defects will not be grounds for the Buyer to withhold payments, and give no right of set-off against payments due from the Buyer to Nutwell.
- Goods cannot be returned unless the Buyer has been issued with an official Goods Return Number. A minimum 10% re-stocking and administration charge may be applied to goods returned without authorisation.
- Credit will not be issued for returned Goods, which, in the opinion of Nutwell, are in an un-saleable condition. Goods must be returned unused and complete with original packing materials and instructions.
- Goods of a type not normally held in stock, and therefore specially ordered, are non-returnable.
- Products may vary from those illustrated and are supplied un-kitted unless otherwise stated.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from Nutwell, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us at the time that your payment is taken. You will also receive an email confirming the dispatch and the acceptance of the order. No contract has been formed until this point.
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to meet Customers' individual requirements but the Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or other amendment to any order or any part of an Order once accepted by the Company. Where such cancellation or amendment to an Order is agreed by the Company, it is on the understanding that a reasonable cancellation or amendment charge may be levied at the Company's sole discretion.
- Price Match is subject to proof of the selling price on an identical product. Nutwell reserve the right to retract the 'Price Match' offer without prior notice.
** Money back guarantee is only applicable on goods returned undamaged and in original packaging, unless the goods are faulty and covered under our 12 month warranty. Goods must be returned within 30 days from date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Authorisation must first be obtained from Nutwell before goods can be returned. Postage will not be refunded on goods returned which are not faulty.
*** The Company's Policy is one of continuous development and the right is reserved to make changes without notice.
**** None of the Company's employees or Agents have the authority to bind the company by an oral agreement at variance to these conditions of sale. Every possible care has been taken to ensure that the prices listed on this website are correct. Prices listed should be considered "Invitation to Treat". Please contact customer services on 01952 288981 for any changes to products or advertised prices that may have occurred due to circumstances beyond SP's control.
©1999-2014 Nutwell Logistics Limited. No part of this website or catalogue may be stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any other means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of Nutwell. All trademarks are acknowledged