Sterifeed Disposable Sterile Baby Bottle, 50ml, Pack of 1
Sterifeed Disposable Sterile Baby Bottle, 50ml, Pack of 1 Description
Sterifeed’s disposable range of baby bottles are made from FDA food grade clarified polypropylene. 100% free of Bisphenol-A (BPA) Bispenol-S (BPS), DEHP, Phthalates, can be re-cycled, incinerated or landfilled without any harm to the environment.
- Bottles are rigid to prevent force feeding Clear bottles with high quality print quality for ease of reading graduations
- Clearly marked calibrated accurate graduations every 5ml.
- Large range for all hospitals requirements: 100ml (2oz), 130ml (4oz), 250ml (8oz).
- Standard European neck to fit all breast pumps collection sets and teats
- Suitable for freezing and pasteurising.
- Ready to use.
- Pack of 1
- 50ml Bottle
Disposable- not suitable for sterilisation Sterifeed disposable bottles will screw directly to narrow neck (standard) breast pump fittings by Ameda, ARDO, Medela and Lansinoh. They will not fit wide neck systems such as Avent, Tommee Tippee or Nuk.STERI-14100 x1
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed
Where you can buy nutwell medical supplies Uniprotect Unvalved FFP2 Respirator ? in Nutwellems.com shop!