3M Tempa Dot Single Use Clinical Thermometers, Pack of 100
3M Tempa Dot Single Use Clinical Thermometers, Pack of 100 Description
3M™ Tempa•DOT™ Single-Use Clinical Thermometers, Box of 100
A versatile thermometer that can be used to take oral or axillary temperatures, this provides a fast reading in 60 seconds for oral temperatures and allows you to check other vital signs simultaneously.
- Easy to use
- Provides consistently accurate temperature readings for reliable patient assessment.
- Fast - Locks in 10 seconds final reading.
- Soft and flexible for patients.
- Can measure orally or acillary under arm temperatures.
- Disposable – reduces risk of cross contamination
- Sterile - Individually wrapped.
- Mercury free - no risk of toxic mercury exposure makes this thermometer a nontoxic and safe choice for patients of all ages.
- 3M™ Tempa•DOT™ Thermometers uses a dot sensor matrix consisting of temperature sensitive indicating dots.
- Dots changes colour from tan to blue dependant on temperature.
- Each dot represents 0.2°F (0.1°C).
- Only takes 1 minute to measure temperature.
- Unlike other disposable thermometers, 10 seconds after removal the reading stays put until you’re ready to read it.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Where you can buy nutwell medical supplies Uniprotect Unvalved FFP2 Respirator ? in Nutwellems.com shop!